Job advertisement MPA (possibly leading, from 50%)
In order to strengthen our versatile, further education-friendly team, we are looking for an immediate MPA. As you will be carefully familiarised with your new work, ORL knowledge is not part of the requirements. You work in a young and well-rehearsed team in our state-of-the-art ORL surgery, conveniently located near the train station.
Your tasks include:
- Planning, appointment (E-Medicus) and telephone triage
- Audiometrics (including tinnitus)
- Vertigo assessments
- Sleep apnoea assessments
- Allergy testing (PRICK)
- Sniffing tests
- Blood samplings and infusions
- Medication management
- Instrument preparation
- Assistance during minor interventions in our surgery
What we offer:
- at least 5 weeks vacation
- MPAs who you often hear laughing
- modern technology and beautiful work spaces
Your application should offer at best…
- the opportunity to obtain references
- include a current photo
- include your ability documentation
Should it be necessary for your co-operation that you relocate, then we are glad to support you financially in the handling of the one-off costs.
Please send your digital application to our CEO Dr. med. Ulrich Baumann through our advertisement at praxisstellen.ch..